Grants & Bids
Northwest Arkansas Continuum of Care (NWA CoC) is responsible for coordinating a regional response to end homelessness. NWA CoC is also tasked with aligning the regions’ HUD funding with a regional strategic plan to ensure the resources are spent in accordance with that regional plan to end homelessness.
The NWA CoC is responsible for developing a collaborative (community) application to HUD for the annual CoC program. This application includes the individual local applications that are solicited by the Continuum.
The LOCAL NWA CoC Application and budget forms are due no later than Friday, September 2, 2022, at 5:00 pm per the instructions included. Links below are to the Requests for Proposals (RFP), the Application, and the Budget Form. Additionally, there is a ‘Letter of Intent’ (New Projects or Renewal Projects), which is due no later than Wednesday, August 24, 2022, at 5:00 pm.
- NWA CoC 2022 Public Announcement Request for Proposals
- NWA CoC 2022 Local Competition Application Packet
- Budget Worksheet 2022 CoC Program Project
- NWA CoC FY 2022 NOFO Information Session Slides
- New Project Letter of Intent
- Renewal Project Letter of Intent
The following documents will help guide your way as you fill out the Local Proposal:
The following links can serve as a guide should your projects be approved by the NWA CoC. Becoming familiar with this application process in e-snaps as soon as possible is advised.
- e-snaps is the electronic Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Application and Grants Management System that HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) uses to support the CoC Program funding application and grant awards process for the CoC Program.
- FY 2022 CoC New Application Detailed Instructions
- FY 2022 CoC Renewal Project Application Detailed Instructions
- FY 2022 CoC Estimated Annual Renewal Demand Report, which lines out the funds available for the NWA CoC (AR-501 Fayetteville/ Northwest Arkansas CoC) to apply for.
The document below describes the process by which the NWA CoC develops the Local NOFA.
Rank and Review Policies
The documents below describe the NWA CoC’s funding priorities and are used to develop the local NOFA.
NAEH HUD Policy Priorities FY 2021 NOFO
2019 NWA CoC Needs Analysis and Funding Priorities